Russian Iron Motorcycle Club Patches

charlie23

harvinc@medivision.com is my PayPal account, NOT a website. You need to contact me here or by email at gwinn23@yahoo.com before you pay for anything though, just about finished with my current stock and have to find another source for the next run.

HRMPF... Lucky me :|

Sent you an E-Mail, let me know when you're ready ;)

Rich.-

Ural 750 Ranger

I should have them next week, I'll let you know as soon as they're done. Sorry about that but this isn't mass produced stuff & I have to kick out the cash up front.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

harvinc@medivision.com is my PayPal account, NOT a website. You need to contact me here or by email at gwinn23@yahoo.com before you pay for anything though, just about finished with my current stock and have to find another source for the next run.

HRMPF... Lucky me :|

Sent you an E-Mail, let me know when you're ready ;)

Rich.-

Ural 750 Ranger

I should have them next week, I'll let you know as soon as they're done. Sorry about that but this isn't mass produced stuff & I have to kick out the cash up front.

Will have new stock in Monday (07/23/2012)

• 6 months later...

Please note, due to a rise in postal rates over the last few years the large set is now $30.00 USD including shipping. John, I tried to send you a message but your box is full or something: please make a note of this on the pinned thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Will do. Any change in price for the small patch (currently listed at 6.00$)?

I can still do $6.00 on the small patches if they're combined shipping with a large set, but if ordered separately I'm going to have to jack them up to $10.00 to break even on airmail costs. That doesn't happen very often to be honest, just figured it out the other day.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Isn't it great how big brother protects us from ourselves!? Gosh, you don't suppose the evil terrorists are gonna be mailing themselves to us now, do you!?

Hi Charlie! I'd like to buy one full back set in Russian. Let me know what it'll run with postage and I'll PayPal you or send you a check, or whatever you prefer. You can pay for 'em and send 'em later. There's no rush. --Fatbob

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

IMPORTANT ######! READ THIS:

Pursuant to agreements with other MC's in Europe, the full back patches are now only available with an MCC lower patch unless you speak to me personally first.

I'm busier than a three legged horse at the Kentucky Derby, I don't keep a bunch in stock and I don't watch this forum regularly anymore- so you need to EMAIL OR PM ME before sending cash. My email is charvin23@gmail.com.

SINGLE SMALL PATCHES ARE NOW $10.00 because of increases in postage costs. IF they are combined in an order for a large set or multiple small ones, they will still be $6.00.

Thanks for understanding, I'm doing my best to keep up but I have 3 bikes under construction and multiple parts on order- I often forget about sporadic requests for patches. Cheers guys,

Charlie :cheers: