lots of snow

Martyn

i'm fed up- all that loverly snow, my ural outside and i'm stuck in the house,head to foot aching and shivering-i got a bad bout of the flu-there just ain't no justice!!! boo,hoo,sob,wail and snotty dribble!

ride safe and free.martyn,aberdare. :thumbsup!:

It seems a lot of people are sick in the UK at the moment, must be an allergy to snow.

Saw on the news that people are angry with the government because they have been inconvenienced by the weather.

hello avalon,i'm not angry with the government because of the weather-everything else yes,but not the weather.the snow is a lot of fun for me, just watching the four-wheeled bambies attempting to drive in the snow is a scream.riding the rig in the snow is my idea of happiness.but now i'm pissed off because i'm dizzy,achy,got a hell of an headache and there's nothing i want to watch on telly and i'm fed up of staying in bed!. :thumbsup!:

ride safe and free.martyn,aberdare.

• 2 weeks later...
Try Lemsip with lots of rum.

It won't cure you but you won't feel anything and you won't care about it :)

forget the lemsip just take LOTS of rum then you won't care :unsure2:

am too, pissed off at the mo my outfits sat outside no tax or mot, needs 2 tyres on bike and new lights on sidecar, @£35 each complete from F2 motorcycles sod that,

got some wipac round lights from landrover @£3.00 each which with a bit of filing on bracket will fit but toooo bloody cold to go outside an work on bike.

curse you all with heated garages and /or warmer climates :cheers:

ali

curse you all with heated garages and /or warmer climates :unsure2:

ali

Those Land Rover lights should look good on the sidecar, probably better than the standard lights.

As for the warm climate, sometimes it can reach 45 C around here (that's 113 F in American). Much too hot to be in the shed working on the bike but good for drinking beer.

Try Lemsip with lots of rum.

It won't cure you but you won't feel anything and you won't care about it :)

bugger the lemsip-just give me the rum!

ride safe and free.martyn aberdare. :unsure2:

a bit ironical that i'm replacing tractor lights with landrover lights :feelssogood: will post a pic when ive fitted them wanted to replace those sidecar lights for a while as

square lights seemed to look out of place.

tis getting to 4 - 5 C here during the day also good for drinking beer :beerchug: