How many of you in the uk

wardy

It's not warm, It's cellar temperature, about 55 degrees F! That is so you can taste the beer! :beerchug: The big brewers don't want you to taste the swill they are manufacturing, so they want it served very cold, which numbs the taste receptors on your tongue.

Dave

• 1 month later...
My father was a Yorkshireman. He used to say that England's biggest export was Englishmen.

Dave

I feel like i'm the only Englishman left :laugh: :laugh:

hiya wardy, haven't been ere for a while so just checked out back pages and see this post.

am a southerner who migrated north to peterborough and returned south this year.

every time ive been to matlock it's bloody RAINED !!!!!!

glad that there are some more mad english ural riding fools that aren't afraid of the wonderful british weather and ride their bikes come what may.

ali

post-4262-1223153961_thumb.jpg

Hi Ali, It's not always raining. was at the bmf a few weeks back & there was an old dnepr (not yours i see) but thats the only one i have seen since i have had mine, i have a dnepr 10/36 which i love to tootle around on :wacko: don,'t see any ride out for us in the uk or am i wrong

hiya wardy, haven't been ere for a while so just checked out back pages and see this post.

am a southerner who migrated north to peterborough and returned south this year.

every time ive been to matlock it's bloody RAINED !!!!!!

glad that there are some more mad english ural riding fools that aren't afraid of the wonderful british weather and ride their bikes come what may.

ali